Last Updated: April 30, 2020
1. Who controls your information?
Any Personal Information provided to or gathered by Ideoclick is controlled by:
568 1 st Avenue, Suite 600
Seattle, WA 98104
2. What types of Personal Information do we collect?
Ideoclick may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Information You Provide to Us. We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us over the Website which may include your name, email address and contact information.
- Device/Internet Connection Information. When you use the Website, we automatically gather information made available by your web browser, internet service provider, and device, depending on your settings. For example, we may collect your IP address, information about the operating system or type of device you use, the date and time you access the Website, pages you viewed and information about your use of and actions on the Website.
- Internet Activity Information. We may collect information about your browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with a particular website, application, or advertisement, including the Website. Geolocation Information. We may collect information about where you are located, both generally and at the time you access the Website. For example, we may collect your mailing address or ascertain your approximate location from your IP address.
- Other Information. From time to time, we may collect other information from you, such as when you request information or make inquiries through the Website or when you voluntarily subscribe to promotions, content or newsletters.
3. How and when do we collect Personal Information about you?
Ideoclick gathers Personal Information through the following sources and means:
- When you enter or upload information to the Website. Ideoclick collects Personal Information when you enter such information on the Website, sign up for promotional material, upload content, make inquiries and otherwise interact with the Website.
- When you communicate with us. Ideoclick may also collect Personal Information you provide to us, content you make public and geolocation information from you outside of the Website, such as when you email us (including any response to an email communication from Ideoclick), or communicate with Ideoclick via social media, such as by posting on a page hosted by Ideoclick or tagging Ideoclick in your own post.
4. How do we use Personal Information?
Ideoclick may use Personal Information we’ve gathered as described above for the following business or commercial purposes:
- To Improve our Products and Services. Ideoclick may use Personal Information we collect to improve our product offerings, tools and services. For example, we may consider analytics, demographics, and user feedback collected
via the Website in determining whether there is sufficient demand for a new product, tool or service.
- To Improve the Website. Ideoclick may use Personal Information we collect to provide and improve the Website.
- For Security. We may use Personal Information we collect to detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and to identify and prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- To Personalize Your User Experience. We may use Personal Information gathered from Cookies to authenticate logins, to allow you to set personal preferences when using the Website, and to make it so you don’t have to reenter the same information when you visit the Website several times within a short timeframe.
- To Communicate with You. We may use Personal Information to personalize communication with you, to respond to comments, inquiries and requests regarding our products and services, and to communicate about promotions, alerts, job opportunities, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- To Market our Products and Services. We may use Personal Information to provide you with materials about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you, including:
- To tailor content, advertisements, and offers;
- To notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you;
- For direct marketing and research (including marketing research); and
- Other purposes disclosed to you, or that you consent to, when you provide Personal Information.
- Aggregate Information. We may combine your Personal Information with that of other users to create statistical information about all users or a subset thereof. Such aggregated Personal Information is pseudonymized and de-identified. In other words, aggregated Personal information cannot be used to identify, relate to, describe, be capable of being associated with, or be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular user, including you.
5. How do we share Personal Information?
Ideoclick may share Personal Information with third parties for the following business or commercial purposes:
- Service Providers. These third parties provide services to Ideoclick that allow Ideoclick to operate the Website, provide services to clients, communicate with clients, and so forth (e.g. payment processors, training and development platforms, CRM services, etc.).
- Government Officials and Private Parties Pursuant to Valid Legal Process. We may disclose Personal Information in response to subpoenas,
court orders, and other legal processes. In very rare circumstances, we may disclose personal information when we believe it is necessary in order to prevent illegal, fraudulent, or injurious actions that may cause harm to individuals.
- Advertising Partners. We may disclose Personal Information as needed to our third-party advertising partners. For example, we may share information gathered through Cookies and tracking technology to allow a third party to promote our products and services to you after you leave the Website.
6. Do we sell Personal Information to others?
Ideoclick does not sell Personal Information we collect.
7. How do we protect Personal Information?
Ideoclick uses technical, administrative, and physical security measures (such as SSL encryption and HTTPS protocol) that are designed to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of Personal Information under our control. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure your Personal Information, we cannot promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain secure.
8. How long do we keep Personal Information?
9. Do we transfer Personal Information to a different country?
If you are visiting the Website from a location outside of the United States, your connection will be through and to servers located in the United States, and all information you provide will be processed and maintained in our web servers and internal systems located within the United States. By using the Website, you authorize and consent to the transfer of personal data to the United States and its storage and use as specified above when you provide such information.
10. What are your rights when it comes to your Personal Information?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) provides California residents with certain rights relating to their personal information; please note that Ideoclick is not considered a “business” under the CCPA. Further, under California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide Personal Information to the Website may request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for
direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, or if you have a specific request to access, correct or delete your Personal Information, please contact us at email@example.com or 206-274-1689. Certain consumers may have the right to request disclosure of the following information:
(a) categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; (b) categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected; (c) business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information; (d) categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; and (e) specific pieces of Personal Information we have collected about you. To protect your privacy and security, we may take reasonable steps to help verify your identity before granting access, making corrections, providing you with information, or deleting Personal Information.
11. How do we protect the privacy of children?
You must be 18 or over to use the Website. Ideoclick will never knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from our database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties. We have designed this policy in order to comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
12. How can you receive and opt-out from marketing
By providing your email address to Ideoclick through the Website or an email initiated by you, you consent to receive emails from us, including information and marketing messages. Providing consent to promotional emails is NOT a condition of purchasing any products or services from Ideoclick. You can unsubscribe to marketing emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Do we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) Signals?
DNT is a feature offered by some browsers which sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing is not tracked. Ideoclick does not urrently respond to DNT requests.
14. How will you know when we change the Privacy