The Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use the Website if you a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on the Website subject to these Terms, Ideoclick and/or its licensors own all copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights to the content and material contained in the Website, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on the Website.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using the Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to the Website or Ideoclick;
- using the Website in any way that impacts user access to the Website;
- using the Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, Ideoclick or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Website, or while using the Website;
- using the Website to engage in any advertising, marketing, commercial solicitation or political campaigning; or
- posting content on the Website that is obscene, illegal, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, injurious in any other way to third parties or contains viruses or malware.
4. Your Content
In these Terms “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to upload or display on the Website, if applicable. With respect to Your Content, by uploading or displaying it, you grant Ideoclick a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not infringe any third party’s rights. Ideoclick reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from the Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
5. No warranties
The Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Ideoclick makes no express or implied representations or warranties of any kind related to the Website, the materials contained on the Website or its availability. Additionally, nothing contained on the Website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to you.
6. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Ideoclick or any of its officers, directors and employees be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Website, whether such liability is alleged under contract, tort or otherwise. Ideoclick, including its officers, directors and employees, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of the Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Ideoclick from and against any and all liabilities, losses, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
9. Variation of Terms
Ideoclick may revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using the Website you are expected to review such updated Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of the Website.
Ideoclick shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
11. Entire Agreement
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on the Website, constitute the entire agreement between Ideoclick and you in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
12. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Washington, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in King County, Washington for the resolution of any disputes.